This week, Superior Wealth Management Group volunteered at the Open Arms of Minnesota Kitchen. We truly enjoyed meeting the chefs and other volunteers. We hope everyone had as much fun as we did! With the support of people like us, Open Arms is able to bring comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with life threatening illnesses plus their families.
Here are a few fun stats and details about some of the tasks we accomplished:
- Quartered 10 pounds of cherry tomatoes
- Peeled and diced 100 pounds of beets
- Julienned 15 pounds of bell peppers
We encourage you to join the Open Arms community and support their programs:
- Donate to support nutritious meals for families living with life-threatening illnesses. A gift of $60 provides a week's worth of meals for a client!
- Kick start a year of healthy eating by purchasing a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) share! Throughout the growing season you'll get weekly or bi-weekly boxes of fresh produce grown at Open Arms urban farm plots! Early bird pricing available until January 31!
- Choose Open Arms for your United Way or other workplace giving campaign Many companies match employee donations and/or volunteer hours, so you can double your impact in the community.
- Join Open Arms for a volunteer shift in the kitchen, on meal delivery or at our urban farms at any time! Click here to fill out a volunteer profile.
Open Arms of Minnesota
2500 Bloomington Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404