There is more to estate planning than drawing up will and trust documents with an attorney. This is where Superior Wealth Management Group can add significant value in helping clients articulate their legacies, coordinate estate planning goals with other advisors including CPAs and attorneys, and develop a viable plan for reaching their goals.
Have you asked yourself the following questions:
- Who should inherit your assets, and in what proportions?
- Who should care for your minor children?
- How much is needed for your children's care and education?
- Who should manage your financial affairs if you become incapacitated?
- Who should be responsible for distributing your assets?